Employee Communications Advisor
|Job Title:||Employee Communications Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2021 15:03|
Public Sector People (PSP) are currently looking to speak to an experienced Communications Advisor to join a Local Government on temporary, full time 6 month contract based in Melbourne South - West.
- ASAP 6 month contract
- Band 7
- 38 hours week
- Growth council in Melbourne south-west
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in advising and managing on a broad range of Communication and Engagement plans and strategies including understanding of, and experience in, the development of effective corporate or internal communication strategies and practices for a range of applications – particularly with a focus on cultural change and improvement.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels and influence where appropriate.
- High level skills in assessing and evaluating the employee communications needs and options for a large modern workforce.
- Demonstrated ability in a range of contemporary communication media including but not limited to social media, digital photography and video, and web content authoring.
- High level stakeholder management skills – able to work closely with stakeholders at all levels and provide expert advice, support and direction on employee communications matters.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's