|Job Title:||EDRMS Officer|
|Salary:||$39.35 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 12:01|
This role is a contract role for a local council in the northern suburbs.
Role is a band 6 category position ($39.35 p/h plus super).
The successful candidate will provide support for the delivery of information and knowledge management services primarily through the use of Council’s eDRMS.
Key Duties Include:
- Deliver eDRMS system administration by providing advice, innovation and problem solving for management.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, approved standards, policies and procedures relating to the organisation’s records management obligations.
- Act as a referral base and information point for staff in relation to Records and Knowledge Management issues.
- Provide advice to the organisation regarding records retention and disposal requirements pursuant to the Queensland State Archives Records Governance Policy.
- Assist with the development of eLearning material and delivery of records management training.
- Undertake a range of project activities in support of the work delivered by the department.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs including administration of an eDRMS or similar system and the ability to develop proficiency with Council’s corporate systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop training material, with ability to deliver training to all levels of organisational staff.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose technical and process issues related to the classification of public records.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
Also you must possess Tertiary qualification in record keeping, workplace training and assessment or other relevant field, and Current C class driver’s licence.
Does this sound right up your alley? Then hit apply!
For further discussions regarding this, or any other Local Government roles, feel free to reach out to Lucia Schefermann on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's