|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer|
|Start Date:||November 2021|
|Contact Name:||Chris Castellano|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 16:34|
Responsibilities and Experience for this role:
- Managing and coordinating planning referrals and planning applications.
- Assisting with customer complaints and investigations in relation to stormwater and general drainage issues.
- Providing feedback on plans.
- Experience in developing capital works feasibilities as well as developing front end capital works processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent engineering degree recognised by the institute of Engineers, Australia
- Previous experience investigating drainage flooding issues
- A solid understanding of local government policies, procedures, and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Civil Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Tel: 0421 044 648
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's