Digital Records Coordinator
|Job Title:||Digital Records Coordinator|
|Salary:||$37-40 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 17:16|
This role is a contract role for a local council in the South East suburbs.
Role is a band 6 category position ($37-40 p/h plus super).
The successful candidate will contribute a high quality digitization service and contribute to a client focused service environment by implementing the Council's Information Management Strategy along with the aligned Strategic Record-keeping Implementation Plan and its objectives.
Key Duties Include:
- Provide digitization services. This includes, but is not limited to: provision of advice and services to support discoverability , legal support, discovery, holds or freezes and RTI of digitized content; provision of services relating to displaying, curating, archiving and review of emergent trends and resources in digitization.
- Appraise more complex items against approved retention and disposal schedules involving classes out of scope of current approved retention and disposal schedules.
- Evaluate records in any format or media for preservation and retention as well as repair or conserve them.
- Assist with the sorting, classification and scanning of Council Records
- Train and support program staff on best practice record management technique.
- Support with the scheduling of records for disposal in accordance with the Public Records Act
- Proven ability and experience with Records Management
- Sound knowledge of Queensland public records legislation, retention and disposal schedules and associated information standards.
- A knowledge of local government practice or the demonstrated ability to quickly establish a comprehensive understanding
- Highly developed customer service skills including communication and interpersonal skills, with
demonstrated ability to respond efficiently to customer requests and use sensitivity and discretion when
dealing with confidential information.
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical examination and police check
- Current driving licence
For further discussions regarding this, or any other Local Government roles, feel free to reach out to Lucia Schefermann on firstname.lastname@example.org.