Digital Marketing Communications - PT
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Communications - PT|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 09:32|
- Immediate start
- Temp until end of September
- PART TIME – 12 hours per week
- Inner Melbourne Suburb
- $35 - $45 per hour + super
- Manage the social media and all digital communication channels to increase public interest and engagement for events hosted on site.
- Oversee the scheduling, timely design, production, printing and distribution of marketing content.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders with regards to digital marketing implementation and identify online/digital opportunities to increase social presence.
- Primary contact for all website users and responsible for website administration using WordPress.
- Produce monthly reports to the Creative team to identify trends and feedback on campaigns.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- A qualification relevant to this role would be desirable.
- Excellent communication/ customer service skills
- Experience in managing social media for an arts organisation would be desirable.
- Copy writing experience.
- Able to work in the office for the 12 hours a week listed.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's