Digital Marketing Advisor
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Advisor|
|Reference:||PC - 04 - 19|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 05:15|
Public Sector People are currently working with a Local Council in South Brisbane to find an experienced Digital Marketing Advisor. This is a 6 month contract and a fantastic opportunity to work within Council. The successful candidate will be responsible for development, implementation and review of Council websites and promotion of Council services.
- Coordination of the Council corporate and campaign websites including design and functionality, user experience and content.
- Provide specialist advice including content management system configurations, website analytics, reporting, assessing market trends, user experience, process and procedures.
- Develop and update guidelines and procedures regarding content for Council's websites and ensure compliance with Council policies, standards and procedures pertaining to website management and publishing.
- Provide training on the use of website content management systems and maintain training manuals for content editors.
- Manage content and functionality for public smartphone and tablet applications.
- Communicate with content providers about changes and/or enhancements to the corporate website.
- Work with the Customer Experience Coordinator, to provide advice on innovative solutions and emerging trends pertaining to
- digital marketing.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
- Demonstrated ability to manage online image and information of a large organisation, and resolve competing and conflicting priorities, including the ongoing adherence to legislative requirements.
- Capacity to keep abreast of digital marketing trends and new media applications that complement existing online initiatives for Council.
- Demonstrated experience in developing innovative digital marketing strategies that guide internal and external communications.
- Experience in web content writing and editing using web content creation and editing tools and programs, in particular corporate content management systems
- Squiz cms knowledge desirable
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's