Digital Marketing Advisor (Website / Cms)
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Advisor (Website / Cms)|
|Reference:||PC - 5 - 30|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 06:15|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Adviser to join our Local Council client based in South Brisbane. The role will be a 6 month contract position and will be full time hours.
- Coordination of the Logan City Council corporate and campaign websites including design and functionality, user experience
- and content.
- Provide specialist advice including content management system configurations, website analytics, reporting, assessing market
- trends, user experience, process and procedures.
- Develop and update guidelines and procedures regarding content for Council's websites and ensure compliance with Council
- policies, standards and procedures pertaining to website management and publishing.
- Provide training on the use of website content management systems and maintain training manuals for content editors.
- Manage content and functionality for public smartphone and tablet applications.
- Coordination of email marketing platform including implementation of design and functionality templates, databases, eventrelated activities and training,
- Communicate with content providers about changes and/or enhancements to the corporate website.
- Work with the Customer Experience Coordinator, to provide advice on innovative solutions and emerging trends pertaining to
- digital marketing.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.