Digital Marketing Advisor (Website / Cms) (Sales and Marketing)
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Advisor (Website / Cms) (Sales and Marketing)|
|Reference:||PC - 8 - 24|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 06:16|
- Based in Logan
- Immediate start, 6 month contract
- Experience using Squiz Matrix is essential
- Coordination of the corporate and campaign websites including design and functionality, user experience and content.
- Provide specialist advice including content management system configurations, website analytics, reporting, assessing market trends, user experience, process and procedures.
- Develop and update guidelines and procedures regarding content for websites and ensure compliance with style guidelines, policies, standards and procedures pertaining to website management and publishing.
- Provide training on the use of website content management systems (Squiz Matrix and wordpress) and maintain training manuals for content editors.
- Manage content and functionality for public smartphone and tablet applications.
- Coordination of email marketing platform including implementation of design and functionality templates, databases, event related activities and training,
- Communicate with content providers about changes and/or enhancements to the corporate website.
- Work with the Customer Experience Coordinator, to provide advice on innovative solutions and emerging trends pertaining to digital marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in a website development and maintenance role including content management is essential.
- Experience within a local government environment is advantageous. A recognised tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- Demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of digital service, marketing and customer experience trends and new media applications that complement existing online initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the online image and information of a large organisation, and resolve competing and conflicting priorities, including the ongoing adherence to legislative requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in web content writing and editing using web content creation and editing tools and programs, in particular corporate content management systems. Experience with Squiz Matrix is essential.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and provide specialist advice to multiple stakeholders at all levels.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's