Digital Marketing Advisor Website and Cms
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Advisor Website and Cms|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 24|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 16:02|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Adviser to join our Local Council client based in South Brisbane. The role will be a 6 month contract position and will be full time hours. The successful candidate will have experience in using Squiz Matrix CMS.
- Coordination of the Logan City Council corporate and campaign websites including design and functionality, user experience
- and content.
- Provide specialist advice including content management system configurations, website analytics, reporting, assessing market
- trends, user experience, process and procedures.
- Develop and update guidelines and procedures regarding content for Council's websites and ensure compliance with Council
- policies, standards and procedures pertaining to website management and publishing.
- Provide training on the use of website content management systems and maintain training manuals for content editors.
- Manage content and functionality for public smartphone and tablet applications.
- Coordination of email marketing platform including implementation of design and functionality templates, databases, eventrelated activities and training,
- Communicate with content providers about changes and/or enhancements to the corporate website.
- Work with the Customer Experience Coordinator, to provide advice on innovative solutions and emerging trends pertaining to
- digital marketing.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Governance Officer
$41.80 p/h plus super
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation
Senior Service Desk Analyst
$42 p/h + super
Project Officer - Kindergarten
$47 ph + super
Administration & Business Support Officer's