Digital Customer Experience Advisor
|Job Title:||Digital Customer Experience Advisor|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2022 21:16|
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide specialist advice including content management, website analytics, reporting, assessing market trends, user experience, process and procedures.
- Develop and update guidelines and procedures regarding content for websites and ensure compliance with policies, standards and procedures pertaining to website management and publishing.
- Provide training on the use of the website content management system for partner websites and maintain training manuals for content editors.
- Coordinate the corporate website including design and functionality, user experience, content management and accessibility.
- Manage content and functionality for public smartphone and tablet applications. Identify, explore, and seize innovative opportunities for process improvements that enhance our digital customer experience.
- Work with the Corporate Customer Experience Coordinator, to provide advice on innovative solutions and emerging trends.
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to manage the online image and information of a large organisation
- Demonstrated skills in web content writing and editing using web content creation and editing tools and programs
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and provide specialist advice to multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous Government Experience is an Advantage.
- Ability to work a 9 day fortnight (flexible hours)
- WFH 2 days a week
- $48 per hour + Super (negotiable)
- Monday to Friday – 38 hours per week
- Free Parking
- Local government opportunity
- Immediate starts available
- 6-month temporary contract + extension + or direct appointment
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Business Support opportunities within Local, State or Federal Government, please contact:
T: 0401 857 515
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
******PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CV IN “WORD” FORMAT******
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's