Digital Content and Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Digital Content and Communications Officer|
|Start Date:||Mid May start|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 12:03|
- Start Mid May – interviews w/c 26th April
- 6-month contract
- Full time – flexible working in the office and from home
- South Eastern Suburb
- $80k - $90k pro rata
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management with the ability to have presence within the organisation to research the needs of the departments.
- Oversee SEO migration, supporting the migration and mentoring.
- Support the reconstruction of the website, ensuring navigation aligns with mapping, links function correctly and SEO strategy is effectively implemented.
- Create content and webforms using Drupal 9.
- Build and amend online forms.
- Working with internal graphic designers to create templates to assist with content customer research and insights. You will be required to use Google Analytics, Hotjar and CMS. Knowledge of these preferred.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Experience in a similar role is desired and knowledge and understanding of a Local Government organisation.
- Experience in Stakeholder management, SEO migration and content writing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hotjar and CMS.
- An enthusiastic attitude with the ability to bring stakeholders onto the journey and support the development of a new site etc.
- Website development experience ideal.
Get in touch for more information!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's