Digital Communications Advisor (Sales & Marketing)
|Job Title:||Digital Communications Advisor (Sales & Marketing)|
|Start Date:||1 week|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 17:46|
Working closely with the Senior Digital Communications Advisor you will come
on-board and add value in:
- Digital Content and Production
- Digital Channel Management
- Operational Digital Communication Activities
- Demonstrated experience in managing and protecting Council’s brand and reputation through digital media.
- Ability to provide recommendations for continuous improvements in the use of digital communication tools and channels.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in producing digital content as a marketing and communications tool across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated successful experience in generating ideas for compelling digital content within a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to use video and still cameras to a high standard and experience in various editing programs for both formats.
- Ability to liaise effectively and collaborate with stakeholders on a range of activities and set objectives, and to problem solve as and when required.
- Understanding of digital communication development methodologies and architectures, search engine optimization, analytical reporting, web environments, usability and accessibility standards.
For more info get in touch- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's