Digital Communications Adviser
|Job Title:||Digital Communications Adviser|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 05:46|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Digital Communications Adviser to join our Local Council client based in Cleveland. The role is to provide specialist professional corporate communications advice and services about digital communications to internal clients as determined by the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and the Group Manager Communication, Engagement and Tourism
- Web and digital communications
- Manage and develop Council websites and the intranet using content management systems and web technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Ensure web content is up-to-date, accurate, accessible for people with disabilities and complies to web usability and other government and technical standards.
- Provide expert advice to clients on the optimum use of web-based content and initiatives.
- Develop online forms and surveys using specialist software, HTML and CSS.
- Decision making around posting and moderating as well as monitoring social media, websites and other channels.
- Using social media in emergencies to provide the public, media and other government agencies with up-to-date information as well as crowdsourcing intel for operational teams.
- Assist in the development of campaigns and content aligned to corporate goals.
- Promoting and encouraging social media as a tool for adding value throughout the organisation.
- Using social media as a key part of community engagement activities.
- Social media reporting and analytics.
- Create digital assets such as video, sound clips, infographics and photos to support online and
- Prepare, check and send e-newsletters using Campaign Monitor.
- Ensure responsive email templates are compatible across devices and email clients.
- Manage e-newsletter databases, compile statistics and promote sign-ups.
Provide advice on trends and emerging practices in email marketing.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.