Developments & Drainage Engineer
|Job Title:||Developments & Drainage Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 12:02|
- To assess the Engineering component of residential and commercial developments and subdivisions to ensure that development proposals conform to legislative requirements and Council’s policies and standards.
- To manage the development and delivery of Council’s Stormwater Capital Works Program.
- To investigate and take action on issues relating to Council’s drainage network with regard to design, functionality and capacity.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent Engineering qualification recognised by the Institution of Engineers, Australia.
- Experience working in developments and stormwater drainage systems in a Local Government environment.
- Experience in assessing the Engineering component of residential and commercial developments and subdivisions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's