|Job Title:||Development Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Chris Castellano|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 15:19|
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and motivated to provide a high level of service with proven experience working as a Development Engineer within Victorian Local Government.
You will be responsible for reviewing and approving road and drainage plans, provide response to planning applications referred from the planning department and processing service authority referrals. This will be a contract role for 6 months.
Responsibilities and Experience for this role:
- Review and approve road and drainage plans and other strategic documents submitted for approval for staged subdivisional development projects.
- Provide the response to planning applications referred from the Planning Department in relation to all major development projects.
- Evaluate and provide comments and conditions for Outline Development Plans, Local Structure Plans and Planning Permit applications.
- Process Service Authority referrals and assist in developing and implementing engineering aspects of Integrated Water Management systems.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or relevant experience/qualifications.
- Previous experience working in Victorian Local Government.
- A solid understanding of local government policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally.
T: (03) 8535 3111
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's