|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 06:15|
Public Sector People are currently seeking a passionate Civil Engineer to work with our Local Council client in the Northern Beaches. During this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the level of service provided to internal and external stakeholders is appropriate, that the requirement of the Operational and Business Plans are being met and they are positively contributing to team performance.
- Development and construction certificate applications.
- Stormwater asset infrastructure creation and/or upgrade management through the planning, development and construction process.
- On-site stormwater detention and stormwater drainage assessment, certification and approval.
- Subdivision construction certificate and road works approval, assessment, compliance certification and inspection.
- Lead and/or assist in the development and mentoring of the other members of the Development engineering and Certification team.
- Upholding development engineering procedures and assessment determinations in land and environment court proceedings.
- Assisting in the on-going review of engineering development control policies, specifications and procedures.
- Raising awareness of development engineering matters, current best practices and legislative requirements with planners and development assessment officers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent knowledge and/or experience in similar or related services with appropriate skills and qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience/skills in Development Engineering relevant to Local Government.
- Proven understanding and ability to apply relevant legislation regulations and standards in urban development and construction.
- Demonstrated high level of networking skills with both the consulting and development industry.
- Demonstrated ability to actively contribute to a high performance team.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development and implementation of business plans including budgeting, cost control, performance management and monitoring and reporting on service outcomes
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's