Development Assessment Officer
|Job Title:||Development Assessment Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 17:37|
This is a progressive council and as a Development Assessment Officer, you will assess and resolve complex planning, urban design and heritage issues, and be involved in achieving systems improvements and driving team outputs.
Council are seeking a planner with 3-5 years’ experience, Local Government experience preferred. The daily rate will be $418 to $500 + 9.5% super and will be based on a five day working week.
- Tertiary qualifications, at degree level in Urban Planning, Architecture, Urban Design or related discipline.
- Experience in the assessment and resolution of planning, heritage and urban design issues associated with development applications, preferably in local government.
- Local Government experience, ideally within NSW.
- Secure a six month contract.
- Work for one of the most prestigious NSW councils.
- WHV candidates eligible to apply.
- Day rate - $418 - $500 +9.5% super.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's