Data Administration Assistant
|Job Title:||Data Administration Assistant|
|Salary:||$38-45 per hour, plus super|
|Start Date:||29th October- 3rd January|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 14:33|
- 2 Month contract, until 3rd January 2020
- $38.75- 43.75 per hour, plus superannuation
- 3 days per week only, 23 hours (Monday 06:00am – 14:00pm, Thursday 07:00am – 15:00pm and Friday 8:30 am – 16:30pm)
This role supports the payroll services to assist the effective operations of the payroll area, and broader business to achieve their business objectives. The candidate would have skills and experience in payroll service including high level of accuracy and the ability to interpret data and payroll rules and processes.
- Knowledge of payroll systems and processes, including statutory & legislative requirements and taxation laws.
- Knowledge and experience or demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to
corporate systems, processes and PC packages, with high degrees of accuracy.
- Experience in the use of business software e.g. PowerPoint, spread sheeting and word processing.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment to deliver outcomes in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to implement controls around payroll activities
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact:
Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's