|Job Title:||DA Planner|
|Contact Name:||Wallentina Simmons|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2021 14:35|
PSP are working with a Local Government organisation who are looking to engage a Town Planner on an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Providing technical advice
- Assessment of Development Applications (DA's)
- Deliver high quality customer service to applicants, residents and other stakeholders in the City through the provision of expert advice on relevant processes, polices and regulations.
- Deliver evidence and appear as an expert witness on behalf of Council in the Land and Environment Court and Local Court in accordance with legislative requirements and regulations.
- Undertake the project management of development related applications from lodgement to determination and manage DA matters arising during construction, including co-ordination of input from other Units and Government authorities.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's