Cyber Security Analyst I/T
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst I/T|
|Salary:||$700-1000 per day|
|Start Date:||26 November 2019|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 13:01|
• Attractive daily rate based on your experience ($700-1000/day)
• Opportunity for a longer-term opportunity
• Great team culture and supportive environment
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s outer S/East suburbs. We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst for this 6-month contract.
You will be working with this great team to ensure the council is compliant with the selected Cyber Security Framework.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Analyse and establish security requirements for systems/networks
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Work towards compliance with the selected Cyber Security Framework
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Maintains and enhances the documentation standard for discoveries and reporting of malicious tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Keeps abreast of the latest security threats, attack mechanisms and security breaches in the industry
- Identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Define and implement corporate security policies and procedures
- Ability to design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Ability to develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Ability to perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Investigative skills
- Relevant degree qualification in Information Security or Industry Certifications. Preferred- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CEH Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Security Certification, OSCP Offensive Security Certified Professional
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the public sector.
Lucia Schefermann | firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3100
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's