Customer Support Officer (Information Technology)
|Job Title:||Customer Support Officer (Information Technology)|
|Reference:||PC -7 - 12|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 06:31|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join our local government client in North Brisbane. This role will provide level 1 and 2 service desk support to the organisation, to resolve issues and restore user productivity in a timely manner.
- Monitor and process routine incoming help desk requests ensuring all requests are managed professionally, timeframes are met, follow-up actions are executed, ICT asset records are kept up to date and all work is recorded as required.
- Provide administrative support to council’s information technology systems and services and maintain documentation relating to user resolution issues to expand the knowledge base system.
- Assist with the review of procedures and processes relating to service desk activities.
- Perform on-site support to user by installing computers, hardware and software and assisting with related matters to enhance service delivery.
- Understanding of networking including but not limited to switches, routers, patching, DHCP and VPN.
- Mandatory participation in the on-call roster, to provide after-hours remote and on-site assistance.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated computer literacy not limited to Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Citrix, Active Directory Apple OS and Microsoft Exchange.
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles and practices, with demonstrated technical analysis and resolutions skills required to carry out routine help desk requests.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
- Excellent time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's