Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary:||$32.23/hr + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 05:46|
- Sound knowledge and experience with the operational requirements of a Customer Service department for large organisation, including high volume face to face, electronic, and telephone customer service.
- Experience providing high-level Customer Service, including high volume face to face, electronic, and telephone customer service.
- Well developed verbal and written skills (English), with fluency in other community language/s an advantage.
- Ability to work as a member of a team committed to providing efficient and quality customer service.
- Willingness to resolve any issue a customer brings to generate a favorable impression of Council.
- Well developed computer skills, including experience with Microsoft word, excel, databases, email, and web sites.
- High level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with customers.