Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 12:17|
As the Customer Service Officer you will provide access to all of Council services through a dedicated call centre & face to face centre's through the municipality. Your role will be to provide excellent first point of contact service to customers and residents contacting Council.
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellence in customer service to a range of customers across a number of different channels
- Ability and confidence to facilitate a favorable outcome with potentially un-happy customers
- Broad knowledge across a range of computer applications and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in computer cashiering and the reconciliation and balancing of registers
- Experience working with staff from all levels of large and diverse organisations
- Experience working in a community focused environment
For a confidential discussion regarding up and coming opportunities please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's