Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary:||$33.19 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:33|
As the interface between the community & council you will be responsible for providing where possible, first point resolution to customers seeking advice, assistance or information regarding a variety of Council’s services.
- Proven experience of providing high level customer service in an Inbound Contact Centre with an emphasis on first point resolution
- Well developed interpersonal and written communication skills, with an ability to handle difficult situations
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a time-critical, fast paced contact centre environment and meet key performance indicators.
- High level proficiency in customer request systems, windows/web based programs, and call centre technologies with the ability to quickly learn internal computer systems.
- Previous Local Government experience desirable
- Previous experience in the use of Pathway SmartClient
- Valid National Police Check or ability to obtain if successful
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Call Centre environment
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's