Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 13:01|
Responsibility as the Customer Service officer is to provide where possible, first point resolution to customers of Council, seeking advice, assistance or information regarding a variety of Council’s services.
- Experience delivering face to face, phone and online customer service in a large diverse organisation
- Previous contact centre experience will be highly regarded
- Experience and passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience and an understanding of the concept of first call resolution
- Accurate and developed typing and communication skills; both verbal and written. This includes high typing accuracy, grammar and spelling.
- Experience managing difficult / aggressive customers and trouble shooting complex enquiries
- Experience handling cash and end of day balancing - High attention to detail required
- Valid National Police Check or ability to obtain if successful
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's