Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 11:02|
As the successful candidate you will possess intermediate - advanced Excel skills must be able to do grouping, pivot tables, vlookup etc, and have previous experience analyzing budgets and explaining any variances. Experience in scoping software implementation an advantage.
- Experience as a Business Support Officer within a Local Government setting
- Intermediate - advance MS Office skills, most importantly Excel
- Demonstrated Accounts & Budget analysis experience
- Previous experience with invoicing and approving purchase orders
- Knowledge and experience in the use of a variety of computer system
- Ability to perform a range of basic finance tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and effectively prioritise multiple tasks
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration or Customer Service roles in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's