Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary:||$30.15 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:16|
Reporting to the Team Leader of Customer Service the role will see you responsible for ensuring all customer service requests are responded to and services provided, in an effective and timely manner.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a call centre or busy customer service department with strong knowledge of Local Government. In return you will contribute to the over all customer service culture and standards for the organisation & department.
- Sound knowledge and experience with the operational requirements of a Customer Service department for large organisation, including high volume face to face, electronic, and telephone customer service.
- Experience providing high-level Customer Service, including high volume face to face, electronic, and telephone customer service.
- Ability to work as a member of a team committed to providing efficient and quality customer service.
- Willingness to resolve any issue a customer brings to generate a favorable impression of Council.
- Well developed computer skills, including experience with Microsoft word, excel, databases, email, and web sites.
- High level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with customers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's