Customer Service officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service officer|
|Reference:||PC - 6 - 19|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 06:16|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join our Local Government Client in South Brisbane. this will be a contract position for 3 months. This role will be perfect for a candidate in customer service looking to work within the Public Sector.
- Support the operations of Council departments in accordance with agreed service levels and standards. To assist in the development and improvement of customer service processes and standards to guide all Council services
- Provide a high standard of customer service to customers in all activities within the scope of the position in an accurate, appropriate and efficient manner.
- Attend to and re-direct customer enquiries (telephone, counter or written) within appropriate levels of responsibilities/training.
- Receive requests for information and services and respond based on knowledge available in Customer Service information databases, ensuring that, wherever possible, enquiries and transactions are concluded at the first point of contact.
- Research and seek out information required by customers in the most direct and efficient manner and/or escalate customer request to the Team Leader if necessary.
- Process payments received from customers in accordance with Council procedures and policies.
- Conduct all dealings as a customer service professional, thereby raising the profile and perception of Council within the community.
- Suggest improvements to systems and procedures or any aspect of how Council provides services to its customers and contribute to / participate in, continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintaining a knowledge and understanding of Council's practices and procedures, including legislation, local laws and policies so as to appropriately provide information or initiate action.
- Participate as part of a team within the Customer Service Unit, and to develop and maintain a positive working environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's