Customer Insights Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Insights Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 14:17|
Working close to home in Melbourne's outer east
Work life balance - part-time hours - 4 days per week
Work with an organisation who values; Trust, Empowerment & Innovation
About the role:
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Customer Insights Officer to join a large council in Melbourne's outer east on an initial 2 month contract.
The main objective of this role is to provide support to the team by registering & allocating incoming complaints, correspondence for the CEO & Councillors by preparing Customer Insight reports, compilation & distribution of the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
This position is also responsible for acting as the first point of phone contact for customers, including updates to customers and conducting necessary follow up as required.
- Complaint Management Experience
- Demonstrated high quality written communication / correspondence
- Ability to plan workload and manage competing work demands
- Understanding of Local Government policies & regulations
- Knowledge and experience in Council's organisational structure
- Current Police & Working with Children's check or willingness to obtain