CRM Project Manager (IT)
|Job Title:||CRM Project Manager (IT)|
|Start Date:||July 2022|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2022 16:49|
- July 2022 start date
- Initial 6-month contract with the view to extend beyond then
- Hybrid work arrangement, flexible with days in office and from home
- $800 - $900 daily rate + super
You must have experience implementing a new CRM platform for a medium to large service-delivery organisation ideally within the Government sector.
This role will begin as a 6-month contract with the view to extend beyond that.
- Project management of the CRM project delivering highly visible change across the organisation within the Digital Transformation program. This includes development of the business case in consultation with stakeholders to support the organisations financial investment in the CRM technology.
- Define and manage project scope, budget, resourcing, risks, issues and benefits.
- Work closely with delivery partners to design, implement, integrate, test, and transition the new SaaS platform.
- Lead and facilitate workshops and meetings with business sponsors, owns, SME’s, IT personnel and vendors.
- Manage and coordinate a project team including business and technical resources to deliver objectives and results.
- Track project targets and provide status updates to stakeholders.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Demonstrated experience implementing a new CRM platform within a medium to large service delivery organisation.
- Software development end-to-end project management experience and a solid understanding of enterprise architecture and SaaS products.
- Demonstrated stakeholder relationship management, having led stakeholders, facilitated workshops and hold exceptional interpersonal skills, able to confidently negotiate, listen and influence a leadership team.
- Experience and knowledge of integrating IT cloud solutions to CRM systems, such as telephony systems, online digital forms, finance systems, GIS, or record management systems.
- Proven experience liaising/ managing vendors and delivery partners.
- If successful in the role, you will be required to have an up-to-date National Police Check.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's