COVID Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||COVID Business Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 15:49|
As the successful candidate you will engage with local businesses in providing support in developing COVID safe plans and actively communicate on current COVID safe practices this will include things such as; infection control and restriction requirements.
This role will see you engaging and supporting locations such as markets and shopping strips with information for customers checking in, social distancing, face masks and cleaning and communicating the importance of complying to COVIDSafe standards.
- Knowledge and experience with Public Health desirable
- Proven experience consulting and communicating with the community
- Basic knowledge of infection control
- An ability to interpret and apply legislation
- Capacity to identify and analyse COVID public health issues and make
- recommendations in relation to efficient and effective resolution
Please note: if successful in this position a National Police Check & Working with Children's check will be required at your own cost.
For further information or to request a position description please contact Sarah Kettlewell, Public Sector People on (03) 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's