Corporate Tendering And Contracts Coordinator
|Job Title:||Corporate Tendering And Contracts Coordinator|
|Salary:||$55-65 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 11:32|
- 3 month contract
- Southern Suburbs
- $50-65 p/h plus super
- Overseeing Councils routine and low-medium value tender processes to assist with mitigating risk to Council with the process of entering into contracts and ensuring compliance Council's procurement policy, procedures and legislation applicable to local government tendering, contracts and purchasing.
- Preparation and management of specifications and tender processes for complex and medium-high value tender processes.
- Provide expert advice on matters of complexity to all levels of employees across the organisation, and external stakeholders
- Interpret and apply complex contract data, identify potential risks and recommend risk management strategies in accordance with meeting the legislative requirements.
- Negotiation with tenderers, contractors and consultants for medium range procurement activities, achieving value for money.
- Coordinate / facilitate tender procurement briefings for prospective tenderers to Council, ensuring a fair transparent process with a key emphasis on assisting tenderers submit a competitive and conforming tender submission.
- Support the Tendering and Contracts Team Leader and Corporate Procurement Program Leader in prepare an annual forward corporate procurement schedule to a line corporate expenditure and strategic thinking, through investing and liaising the relevant key branches.
- As required, represent the Tendering and Contracts Team Leader in working groups and coordinate corporate projects, exercising autonomy providing specialist technical advice and guidance.
- Develop operational practices, processes, policies, procedures, and work instructions for all tendering activities to ensure compliance with Council procurement policies and procedures and relevant local government legislation.
- Formal tertiary qualification/s in procurement are highly desirable.
- Extensive subject matter knowledge and extensive practical experience of tendering practices, applicable laws, policies, and procedures.
- Previous experience working with Local, State or Federal Government is highly desirable.
- Highly-developed skills in analysing and interpreting complex information, identifying potential risks and influencing risk management strategies with a range of stakeholders
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann | email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's