Coordinator of Risk
|Job Title:||Coordinator of Risk|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 14:00|
- Contract 3 months
- Opportunity for Permanency
- $50 - $60 per hour plus super (DEO)
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for a Coordinator of Risk to join a local council based 55km North West of Melbourne on contract.
- Deliver upon the key performance criteria outlined in the Risk Management Framework
- Review and update the Business Continuity Plan and Policy
- Responsible for the coordination of risk and insurance activities, including the development and implementation of strategies, frameworks, policy and procedures
- Responsibility for review, monitoring and preparation of the unit budget and contracts
- Review existing systems and processes to ensure effectiveness and utilisation
- Degree or Diploma in Risk Management, Business or other relevant discipline with several years' experience, OR extensive relevant experience with a proven track record in delivering results in accordance with organisational goals and values
- Well-developed project management and reporting skills, with a demonstrated history of achieving required results
- Demonstrated experience in delivering cross organisational projects or initiatives that have a broad range of stakeholders
- Understanding of risk management standards and how they can be applied in a Local Government setting
- The ability to empower staff and contribute to an innovative and dynamic workplace environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on 03 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's