Coordinator Health, Safety And Wellbeing
|Job Title:||Coordinator Health, Safety And Wellbeing|
|Start Date:||1st March|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 16:01|
- 1st March - 28th May
- 38 hours a week
- South Eastern Suburbs
- $54.85 per hour plus super
- Police Check & Working with Children Check required is successful
- Oversee the effective management of the OHS, WorkCover and Return to Work functions to achieve a positive outcome and Council objectives and priorities
- To develop, monitor and ensure effective implementation of Council’s Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing Management System (OHS&WMS)
- To provide strategic Occupational Health and Safety advice and support to management and staff and develop an organisational culture of safety commitment and awareness
- To ensure Council complies with and meets its obligations under all relevant legislation and Regulations
- In consultation with our insurer, oversee the management of Council’s WorkCover insurance premium to achieve positive outcomes in line with Council objectives.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety and relevant experience in OH&S
- Extensive experience in the integration of effective Safety Management Systems and Safe Working Procedures.
- Relevant experience in overseeing and developing teams
- Experience in the interpretation and compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements regarding work, health and safety.
- Current driver licence.
- National Criminal History check
- Working with Children Check
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's