Coordinator - Facilities Management
|Job Title:||Coordinator - Facilities Management|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 18:01|
• Hourly rate negotiable based on your experience
• 3-month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Management of all council buildings
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Inner Regional Victoria located 117km from Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for experienced Senior Facilities Management professional for an initial 3-month contract opportunity.
Leading the facilities team, you will be responsible for the day to day management of council employees and overseeing the maintenance of council buildings.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage and prioritize maintenance requests
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure maintenance is completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts & financial budgets
• Management and Leadership of a team
• Tertiary qualification in Property, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of maintenance works & leadership of a team
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's