Coordinator Economic Development
|Job Title:||Coordinator Economic Development|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gleeson|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2022 17:01|
The role will lead a team of four to oversee Council’s economic development program and strategies facilitating the creation, development and expansion of successful and sustainable businesses and investment across Hobsons Bay. Furthermore, key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the economic development team to deliver key programs and projects
- Provide leadership across the organisation to support economic development and policy advice and recommendations
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders – internal and external
- Oversee Councils role in industry innovation, investment, and job creation
- Facilitate ongoing and effective local consultation and engagement
- Actively promote Hobsons Bay as suitable for investment and economic growth
- Advocate to local, state and commonwealth governments
- Plan, prepare and manage budgets and manage grants and funded projects
- Prepare reports for Council as required
Working history in a similar role within Local Government/Councils (or State Government departments) will be preferred. Probity checks and COVID Vaccination certificates will be required to commence. Hybrid working arrangements, 3 days per week office with flexibility for WFH on balance.
The REM is regarded as Local Government - Band 8.
Applications close Sunday 26th June 2022, contacting of candidates and screening will commence immediately.
Public Sector People has been Retained as an exclusive recruitment partner for this assignment.
Register your application online or email direct to
Paul Gleeson (Business Leader - Search & Selection).
E – email@example.com
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's