Coordinator Coast and Water
|Job Title:||Coordinator Coast and Water|
|Salary:||$66 p/h plus super|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 11:46|
You will be required to provide strategic direction, leadership and planning of Council’s strategic water, floodplain, coastal and drainage activities to ensure the quality and co-ordination of the provision of Council’s future water/ drainage/floodplain infrastructure and delivery of Council’s water management policy and programs.
- Opportunity to step into a Coordinator level role.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 3-month contract
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Water Management or related field
- Substantial relevant experience in the effective implementation of integrated water management policies, strategies and programs
- Working knowledge of water catchment management, floodplain management, drainage schemes and systems, precinct structure planning and protecting waterway and marine health
- Demonstrated experience in managing capital and operational budgets including development of successful business cases
- Understanding of local government processes and relevant legislation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's