Coordinator Building & Planning Support
|Job Title:||Coordinator Building & Planning Support|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 13:33|
As the Coordinator you will be responsible for leading & motivating a support team of 6 officers whilst working closely with Manager of Planning, Municipal Building Surveyor & Continuous Improvement officer in the development & implementation of new processes & procedures that will power a more efficient & effective delivery of Council services.
As the successful candidate you will posses exceptional people management skills along with the ability to adapt to process & change across a large organisation, previous local government experience will ensure you can hit the ground running in this role.
- Experienced in a leadership role coordinating administration process within a busy and changing environment
- Understanding of Council Statutory Planning & Building processes
- Previous experience within an organisation undergoing development to processes and procedures
- Ability to manage you own & team's time effectively within a high volume environment
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional people management skills & ability to lead by example
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's