Contracts Officer - Procurement
|Job Title:||Contracts Officer - Procurement|
|Salary:||$52 - $58 per hour plus super|
|Start Date:||Monday 26th August|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 17:33|
- 7 Months Initially
- Start 26th August
- Rural West
- $52 - $58 per hour plus super
To effectively support the management of the organisations tender and contract activities working in-conjunction with the Procurement Officer, and to provide the organisation procurement and contract advice that is in line with legislation, organisational policies and procedures and best practice.
In addition, the role will be a key support to the Co-ordinator Governance in the provision of reporting, contract policy and procedural development, and other tasks as required.
Key Selection Criteria
- Skills and proficiency in the preparation and supervision of tenders.
- Experience in procurement and contracts, preferably within the public sector.
- Knowledge of the Local Government Act 1989.
- Understanding of technical literature, standards, manuals and codes of practice applicable to the preparation of procurement and contract activities.
- Efficient, effective planning and use of own time in the setting of priorities to achieve set objectives with the resources available and within set time frames.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and resolve conflict.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Band 7 ($41 per hour plus super +)
Band 4 ($30 - $40 per hour plus superannuation)
$30 per hour plus superannuation
Senior Governance officer
$45-52 p/h plus super
Risk & Performance Admin Support Officer
$36 per hour plus superannuation