Contact Centre Officer
|Job Title:||Contact Centre Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 09:01|
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the delivery of high quality, efficient and effective customer focused service to both internal and external customers within the Customer Service team. Achieve key performance indicators relating to the timely and accurate delivery of phone, web based and written enquiries.
This role is a minimum of 20 hours per week but may be required to work up to 38 hours per week. The roster changes weekly and we are looking for applicants that are available over 5 days. Must be able to work over School holidays. Looking for applicants that are available until December 2019!
Successful candidates must have Contact Center experience but do not need any prior Council experience. You must be able to competently navigate a number of different systems for each call. This is a great opportunity for any contact centre staff who would like to transition into Local Government.
This role is paying a highly competitive hourly rate of $38.82 (+ super).
- Experience providing high-level Customer Service, including high volume face to face, electronic, and telephone customer service. Call centre experience is a must.
- Well developed verbal and written skills (English), with fluency in other community language/s an advantage.
- Ability to work as a member of a team committed to providing efficient and quality customer service.
- Willingness to resolve any issue a customer brings to generate a favorable impression of Council.
- Well developed computer skills, including experience with Microsoft word, excel, databases, email, and web sites.
- High level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with customers.