Contact Centre Officer
|Job Title:||Contact Centre Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 15:47|
- Ongoing contract until January 2020
- Parking available close to council offices
- Work close to home in Melbourne's outer east
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Contact Centre Officer to join a large Council in Melbourne's outer east.
As the Customer Service Officer you will provide access to all of Council services through dedicated & accurate call centre, face to face, web based & written enquiries. Your role will be to provide excellent first point of contact service to customers and residents contacting Council.
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellence in customer service to a range of customers across a number of different channels
- Ability and confidence to facilitate a favorable outcome with potentially un-happy customers
- Broad knowledge across a range of computer applications and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in computer cashiering and the reconciliation and balancing of registers
- Experience working with staff from all levels of large and diverse organisations
- Experience working in a community focused environment
- Successful candidates must hold or be willing to obtain a valid Police Check, Working with Childrens & Medical Check.
For a confidential discussion regarding up and coming opportunities please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's