Consultation and Engagement Coordinator
|Job Title:||Consultation and Engagement Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 04:46|
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager of Communications, you will have a leading role in ensuring Council engages with and informs our community and other key stakeholders through the effective planning and delivery of quality community consultation and engagement activities.
The officer will work closely with staff throughout the organisation to plan and deliver community engagement activities to a high standard, with a particular focus on major projects and strategic documents
- Tertiary Degree or diploma in Communications or related area with relevant experience to the role.
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Experience working in the field of consultation or community engagement including the development, implementation and evaluation of community engagement activities, ideally in the public sector
- Proven ability to train and support staff in the delivery of quality consultation and community engagement activities
- Demonstrated ability to apply social media and digital technologies effectively within the community consultation and engagement context
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oral presentation skills, including experience in writing strategic documents, briefing papers and reports
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Marketing and Communications roles in Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3100 | email@example.com