Construction Taskforce Officer
|Job Title:||Construction Taskforce Officer|
|Salary:||$43.28 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||2 March 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 14:47|
- 7 Month contract, until October 2020
- $43.28 per hour, plus superannuation
- 38 hr weeks
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible to support quality development in the area through the effective management of construction impacts on the community arising from residential and commercial development activities.
You will also be responsible for improving development industry practices through the timely enforcement of development conditions and environmental laws.
- Knowledge of the Planning Act 2016, the Environmental Protection Act 1994, the Building Act 1975, the Local Government Act
2009, Logan Planning Scheme 2015, Council’s local laws and associated codes, standards, and regulations.
- Experience in undertaking investigations, and determination of appropriate compliance or enforcement responses.
- Experience in reading and interpreting development conditions, approved plans of development, construction plans and traffic
- Knowledge of the building and construction industry, and the practical implications of development in the local community.
- Experience in delivering quality customer service as a technical expert who can translate complex information into simple
concepts to facilitate customer understanding and manage expectations.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills in a specialist technical environment
- Tertiary qualification in an area related to the development industry
- A proven track record contributing to the creation or development of strategic policy, and supporting team development to
address challenges in the work environment.
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.