|Job Title:||Construction Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Joel Child|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 10:46|
- Construction Surveillance of Roads
- Reviewing Construction Plans
- Conduct and record inspection of road asset activities as part of Council road opening process.
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Proven experience in Road Construction Works
- Experience in Site Supervision
- Diploma, equivalent in a technical area recognised by the Institute of Engineers with relevant experience or a lesser formal qualification with substantial experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role.
- Expert understanding of the underlying principles of engineering design and construction techniques for civil construction works.
- Highly developed written skills to prepare technical reports and correspondence.
For more information regarding this position & other Local Government opportunities please contact Joel Child for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's