|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 16:17|
• BAND 6/7 | $46 - $65 per hour + super
• Initial 6-month contract with potential of contract extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting major projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Construction Manager for an initial 6-month contract with the potential of a contract extensions.
As part of the Major Projects office, you will be managing the construction phase of multiple major projects including civil infrastructure projects and basketball courts valued up to $4 million.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at construction phase
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's