Construction Manager - Building & Civil
|Job Title:||Construction Manager - Building & Civil|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 17:34|
• BAND 7 | hourly rate negotiable based on your experience
• Work life balance & Flexible hours
• Interesting Community Projects both Civil & Building
• Location in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager for an initial 12-month contract.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be supporting Project Managers in the construction management of various council projects.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the construction phase for multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of projects & safety
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of council construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's