|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 05 - 01|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 04:49|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Officer to join our Local Council client in South Brisbane.The position provides a compliance function within Council as well as being responsible for organising Travel & Accommodation, corporate furniture, corporate credit cards as well as a range of other duties. This will be a full-time contract role for 3 months.
- Purchase Assets (Hardware and Software) under the direction of the Service Desk Team Leader undertake management of the assets during their life-cycle.
- Source cost effective quotations and provide advice to IS customers in relation to assets and purchasing management
- Create purchase orders, journals and invoice documentation.
- Manage Council's Mobile Telecommunication Services & Devices including Online Billing system, end to end provisioning, disposal and hardware recommendations and solutions.
- Administer the acquisition, billing and reporting of telecommunication accounts.
- Compile reports to Finance for capital depreciation and end of month reconciliation.
- Prepare specialised reports to management regarding telecommunications assets and billing.
- Organising Travel & Accommodation, corporate furniture, corporate credit cards as well as a range of other duties.
- Accurate record maintenance and good focus on vendor management.
- Thorough journal management and record keeping.
- Accurate and proficient management of workload.
- Correct maintenance & updates to Asset Management Database
- Timely and high quality advisory/consultancy services relating to asset
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's