Community Liaison Officer - Infrastructure Delivery
|Job Title:||Community Liaison Officer - Infrastructure Delivery|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 12:18|
The Community Liaison Officer will be responsible for successful consultation with internal and external stakeholders including; Progress Associations, business owners and the public as representative in the delivery of Local Centres Streetscape program within the Design and Infrastructure Delivery Unit.
The Community Liaison Officer will be responsible for all aspects”
- Liaise with Chambers of Commerce, Progress Associations and the public to forge community partnerships in the delivering of Council’s upgrades to a number Local Centres Streetscapes
- Act as the first point of contact for all matters around the community liaison around the delivery of the Local Centres Streetscapes.
- Work collaboratively to raise the profile of Local Centres Streetscapes
- Provide specialist area knowledge for our towns and villages and advocate on their behalf;
- Develop and implement initiatives that improve the delivery of Local Centres Streetscapes program;
- Present to Councillors / Chambers of Commerce and prepare written reports (including Council Reports) when required;
- Build networks with key governmental and community partners to deliver the Local Centres Streetscapes program;
- Undertake small scale place based urban improvement projects from concept to delivery, to assist in lifting the amenity of our local centres and key precincts;
- Contribute to help Council deliver its sustainability goals; and
- Work with the project management team proactively to deliver the outcomes of the Local Centres Streetscapes program.
Experience of working within Local Government in a similar role
Experience facilitating design and presentation workshops.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next contract opportunity please apply via the appropriate link with a CV attached.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's