Community Facilities Officer
|Job Title:||Community Facilities Officer|
|Salary:||430.15 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 09:46|
- Work close to home in Melbourne's North - West
- Contract through until end of April 2020
- Work with Council Community Services team
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Community Facilities Officer to join a council in Melbourne's north west on an initial 3 month contract.
The main objective of this role is to deliver professional, effective and efficient operations of Council’s civic and community facilities including the Library & Civic Centre, Learning Hub, Community Hall and community centres.
This position is also responsible for operations of Council’s civic and community facilities including reservation management, quality inspections, stock control, room set up, user training / inductions and relevant performance measurement and associated reporting.
- Understanding of Council applications and administrative support systems including electronic management / booking systems
- Demonstrated high quality written communication / correspondence
- An understanding of the processes and equipment employed within a facilities management role
- Ability to plan workload and manage competing work demands
- Understanding of Local Government policies & regulations
- Knowledge and experience in Council's organisational structure
- Current Police Check or willingness to obtain