Community Development Project Officer
|Job Title:||Community Development Project Officer|
|Salary:||$41 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 17:49|
- Positively impact the connection between this Council and its residents
- Pick and choose your work days, three days per week
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow...
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Community Development Project Officer to join a large progressive council based in Melbourne's outer south-west. This opportunity is a two-month, part-time temporary contract with an immediate start, 75 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the Community Inclusion Unit, you will plan and implement the community engagement activities and events within this municipality with the aim of increasing participation in education and training and in employment programs being delivered by the council.
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Development or Social Sciences or other relevant disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of community engagement initiatives and inclusion projects
- Previous public sector experience highly desirable
- If successful, a police check and Working with Children Check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's